Women’s Kite, Yoga & Surf Camp
Mancora, North Peru
12 – 19 OCT OR 20 – 27 OCT 2019
Early bird price if you book before April the 12th you’ll get €135 discount – check the box when you book.
All Women’s Kitesurfing, Yoga & Surf Camp North Peru
Discover, explore and kite in remote spots with real locals on our women’s kite, yoga & surf Camp! We have more than 11 years kiting, surfing and traveling in the area. We offer High-End services with Reduced group sizes (maximum 8 women per week).
The Peruvian North Shore (Mancora, Pocitas, El Ñuro, Los Organos) is exactly where the Pacific Ocean gets warm! The desert and wild landscape, fishing villages; fresh, local and exquisite gastronomy and sunny, windy and wavy conditions – mellow, warm and perfect left hander waves – makes it the perfect scenario to learn Kiteboarding or dominate the “Wave Riding”
There are great spots for Beginners and Intermediate Riders in an open and safe bay, with steady wind as a result it’s the perfect place to learn Kiteboarding.
Our Instructors use, for the Beginners and Intermediate lessons a Radio Helmet, so you will be always in contact with the Instructor in the water therefore feeling safe and supported. In addition to this there are the fun and excellent conditions for learning to Surf. You wont go hungry; our Chef will delight you with the most exquisite, fresh and home made Peruvian gourmet dishes.
Mancora, North Peru
Kite Surfing, Yoga & Surfing
8 max. guests
All Meals incl.
Airport pick up & Drop off
Just for the Girls
Rental Gear Available.
Wind Average 15-24 knts
- 7 nights accommodation on a beautiful Ocean front Villa in Los Organos. Rooms based on double occupancy. Upgrade to private room with ensuite bathroom available upon request.
- All Meals: Full breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (starter, main course, dessert). Our Chef will cook the best Peruvian fresh and home made dishes.
- Yoga lesson every day (morning or afternoon depending on forecast)
- 1 surf lesson (gear included)
- Airport pick up and drop off from Talara Airport /TYL (Aeropuerto Internacional Capitán FAP Víctor Montes Arias) to the Villa in Los Organos (10 minutes south from Mancora).
- Gift bag – including rash guard, t-shirt, cap and stickers
- If you book via Boundless Betty we’ll plant 10 trees on your behalf
…and what’s not
We try to included everything in or package so you don’t have to worry about anything but there are a few things that are down to you:
- Insurance – Every guest must have the appropriate insurance to cover them for all aspects of the trip including cancellation.
- Visas – if needed.
- Vaccinations – Check with your doctor what you might need
We are in our 6th year of organising this Camp and we welcome you to the sunny, warm and beautiful North Shore Coast of Peru!
Here you will find open, wild and uncrowded beaches, with conditions for all levels of Kiteboarding. There are great bays to learn, fun left handers for the surfers as well as perfect waves to have your first try on a surf board, all just a few minutes from the Villa.
Enjoy a fun surf session in the morning or relax on the beach ready for the afternoons Kite session then wind down a perfect day with a relaxing sunset yoga session by the ocean, listening to the sound of the waves, followed by a delicious dinner carefully created by our Chef and maybe a glass of wine, overlooking the starts in our open air living room.
- Perfect conditions to learn to ride waves and push your level: steady wind, breaks for all levels and experience, perfect left waves.
- Great spots for Beginners and Intermediate Riders: open and safe bay, with steady wind, perfect to learn Kiteboarding.
- International Multilingual Staff: IKO Level 2 Senior experienced Instructors, Yoga Teacher certified by International Yoga Alliance and Chef.
- Our Instructors use for the Beginners and Intermediate lessons Radio Helmet, so you will be always in contact with the Instructor in the water, feeling safe and supported.
- Fun and excellent conditions for learning to Surf.
Your accommodation is in a stunning oceanfront Villa, you can see the sea from every corner, take in the priceless sunrises and check the wind and waves! The Villa offers open and spacious areas; with a private pool, terraces and a huge living room, where you can just sit, relax and enjoy the view! Daily cleaning. High speed Wifi and Cable TV are also part of the package.
Our Chef will prepare every day exquisite Peruvian and International meals, with fresh and local ingredients. In 2015 we established a partnership with Canta Rana, one of the most renowned, traditional and booked Restaurants in Barranco, Lima. Our Head Chef has carefully designed the menus for each Camp, contemplating and respecting the fresh and local ingredients of each destination; so you will enjoy the best food of country you are in.
Day 1: Airport pick up and reception. Welcome Meeting with Pisco Sours and Dinner.
Day 3, 4, 6 & 7:
8 AM: Breakfast
9 – 11:30 AM: Morning free to go surfing, running, chill on the pool, town sightseeing.
11:30 AM: Lunch
12:30 to 5 PM: Kiteboarding Lessons
5:30 to 6:30 PM: Yoga at the beach
7:00 PM: Dinner
Day 2 & 5:
7 AM: snack pre-surf
8 to 10 AM: Surfing lessons
10:00 AM: breakfast
12:00 PM: Lunch
1 to 5 PM: Kiteboarding lessons
5:30 to 6:30 PM: Yoga
7:00 PM: Dinner
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.